Saturday, August 23, 2008

30 Things about me at 30


1. I just turned 30 and have 3 kids. Still a young mom! :)
2. Going to the grocery store is ALWAYS an adventure.
3. I love to organize
4. But am not that fond of cleaning.
5. I actually enjoy cloth diapering.
6. I love green juice!
7. I hate pulling weeds.
8. Don't like unloading the dishwasher either
9. Haven't scrapbooked in almost a year
10. enjoying making things with my hands
11. Can't remember the last time I sat down and watched a movie
12. Love coffee
13 and going out for mexican food
14. And grateful that there is actually one decent cheap mexican restraunt here in the "south"
15. I really like red wine.
16. Finally got hip and got a facebook account
17. I am notorious for waiting for my gas tank to hit empty before I fill up.
18. I am the coupon queen! And can save a bundle at the grocery store.
19. I have a stockpile of food that I got for next to nothing.
20. I love when the kids are asleep and I can talk uninterrupted with my husband.
21. I love God
22. I have a bunch of random magazine subscriptions that I got for free for taking some surveys and haven't even looked at half of them!
23. I think I am the only person in Jacksonville that makes homemade salsa! And people line up for it! :)
24. Can't remember the last time I printed pictures or did anything with them.
25. I homeschool!
26. I love, love, love to cook and rarely follow a recipe.
27. Baking stresses me out!
28. I am the wife of a hot paramedic!
29. I just got my hair highlighted for the first time in 7 months.
30. I am very simple, and sometimes being simple can actually be complicated! ;) Especially in this day and age!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's too bad we didn't get to know one another better before you moved! I know we would have really enjoyed time together. Now, our blogs will have to inspire one another. :o) Brian just mentioned Brandon the other day so it is wonderful that you spotted me on Facebook.